Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pretty Things

Pretty Things Meghan Gallagher BlogPretty Things Meghan Gallagher Blog
From funky giraffes to psychedelics to neon art, it's been a fun and vibrant week in the life of Meghan Gallagher. I am trying new things, seeing old friends, making plans for the future, and exploring all of the possibilities! And it feels so good to be alive.


Top Left: Adorable giraffe poster from society 6. I'm getting more and more obsessed with this website. The artists are so talented and the prints are relatable and decidedly unpretentious. It's refreshing.

Top Right: The sky is on fire! Or maybe it's made of cotton candy? Either way, this image is bright and beautiful and totally surreal.

Middle Left: A photo I took while down at North Beach. Watching the sunset and splitting a bottle of wine. That's what I call an unbeatable summer night.

Bottom Left: Another Amy Sia photo. So excited about her prints. I'm a sucker for anything kaleidoscope patterned and this one is psychedelic.

Bottom Right: Using neon as an artistic medium is becoming more popular lately and I approve. Something eerie and futuristic about this Bruce Nauman piece.