Friday, July 11, 2014

Pretty Things








Happy Friday! The internet has been full of pretty and inspiring things lately. Plus, the weather has been absolutely gorgeous in Seattle so real life has been pretty gorgeous as well. Here's the latest roundup!


Top Left: Have you ever searched Pinterest for "Mint Wedding?" It's incredible. These flag decorations are such a beautiful color and oh-so-chic. 

Top Right: Lately I've had a particular obsession with vintage photography; especially passionate reunions like this one taken by Alfred Eisenstaedt. There is something so romantic and inspiring about young love in wartimes and about long distance love. 

Middle Left: I bought these shoes over winter break on a whim, and they have become my go-to summer sandals. I love that they are close-toed so i never have to worry about the state of my pedicure. Plus, they look just as cute with socks as without so I'll be able to transition them into Fall pretty easily. 

Bottom Left: I saw this quote on TheLondoner's Instagram earlier this week and thought it had a really good message about the power of positive thinking. 

Bottom Right: I recently discovered the prints of artist Amy Sia on Society6 and am absolutely obsessed. She has so many gorgeous colorful pieces and sells them on all sorts of cool things like scarves and throw pillows. This one is called "Mania."